I got nominated for two wonderful challenges at the same time, so I decided to join them up (Because I’m lazy that way. I apologize)
First, I’ll do the Blogger recognition award, since it was given first.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post. you can either use my featured image on this post or use other you prefer .
- Give a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
How my blog started
In the midst of my term exams, I was procrastinating like a pro. I wanted to do something that justified my putting off my studies and so I decided to start a blog!
Because yeah, its for my FUTURE!
And I’m a lit major, so I figured that a blog would be a good thing. And I was right for once. Continue reading
So, this is the last day of the challenge given to me by shonessa ❤ Thank you for giving me such an opportunity! ^ ^
And now, here’s the third Gintoki quote I’d like to share with you!
People need to live their life with a clear conscience. When you want to walk on a straight path, somehow you get yourself stained with mud. However, as long as we never give up, one day the mud on you will dry up and fall off.
Again, thank you to the lovely shonessa for the nomination!
Without further ado, here’s the second quote I’d like to share with all of you!
Manga endings might always be the same. However, when it comes to life, neither you nor I are mere readers. We are the writers. We can change the ending.
Thank you so much shonessa for nominating me! Guys, check out her blog its amazing!
First, here are the rules for this challenge:-
- Three quotes for three days
- Three nominees each day (no repetitions)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
I’ve decided to choose the anime character Sakata Gintoki as the theme for my challenge. Anime is a widely misunderstood medium, and I’d like to show that it is more than just a cheap entertainment for kids.