I got nominated for two wonderful challenges at the same time, so I decided to join them up (Because I’m lazy that way. I apologize)
First, I’ll do the Blogger recognition award, since it was given first.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post. you can either use my featured image on this post or use other you prefer .
- Give a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
How my blog started
In the midst of my term exams, I was procrastinating like a pro. I wanted to do something that justified my putting off my studies and so I decided to start a blog!
Because yeah, its for my FUTURE!
And I’m a lit major, so I figured that a blog would be a good thing. And I was right for once.
Every new follower pushes me on to outperform myself.
Every like encourages me.
Every comment goes straight to my cold frozen heart and warms it up little by little.
Every reblog….wait no that hasn’t happened :3
Thank you, guys! ❤
Advice for new bloggers
Um.. I’m pretty new myself and I don’t consider myself good enough to actually give ‘advice’.
But, at the risk of sounding pretentious, here it is- You do you. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle. Don’t write what the masses want- write what you want. 🙂
And now, the HANDWRITING CHALLENGE!!!
I’m so excited for this one! Its just so unique and special ❤
- Write your real name.
- Write your blog URL.
- Write the sentence: “The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.”
- What are you writing with?
- Draw and name your favorite emoticon.
- Write a silly message.
- Nominate three more people.
Publish a post dedicated to the tag with a photo of your response. Needless to say, it must be written in your very own handwriting.
Can you guys read it? :3 I tried to make it as legible as possible so…
So these people I’m going to nominate are for both the challenges! They’re all lovely people!
1- Rollingstones2k16 (Congrats on 100 follows! ^ ^)
And I want you all to know that there are no hard feelings if you don’t accept the challenge! Many blogs don’t do stuff like this, and many people are too busy to do it. So please, only accept if you can and want to!
Have an awesome day! 🙂 ❤